Saturday, January 25, 2014

A few more added... cleanup coming soon.

Hello there!

I've just added a few caption blogs that I just found, and without further ado, here they are:

Candy Counter of Captions - Great stuff!  Well written, though some of them are a bit longer than average so if that's not your cup of tea, you might want to skip this one.

Kendall's TG Captions - more great stuff; sexy pictures and sexier words.

Elena Starz TG Stories/Captions - Nice captions; cute and/or sexy pics and good caps on them.  I haven't read her stories yet, but if they compare to the handful of caps I've read, I'll be very happy indeed.

Alix's TG/TF Captions - Great captions, good series.  Alix has a couple of interactive stories (with images, of course) on this blog, too.  Sort of adult "choose your own adventure" stories - very cool, and I look forward to more!

I'll keep my eyes open for more, but feel free to make suggestions!

<3, Juli




... also, there are several blogs on my list that seem to be down; I'll be removing them in a little bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment